Saturday, October 18, 2008

Even more projects--am I crazy or what?

So with the Phillies winning the pennant, I decided that the girls needed a couple of shirts. I found the perfect shade of blue for the girls and need to resize Arianna's since I could only get 4/5s. I also got gray t-shirts as well. Hopefully that will be enough to get them through the series...

I still have not started the costumes. I am severely behind, but since Wayne has not even made an attempt at getting his Shrek cap and ears then his costume is off the list as well as mine. Oh well, maybe next year...

I have at least prewashed the white fleece for Arianna's costume. I just need to trace the pattern. I have to cut the patterm for Angielee's costume. Thankfully, I can reuse the skirt pieces from the Ariel costume. I save time and tracing paper. I am finding that my roll has started to dwindle.

No comments: